Saturday, March 15, 2008

Step a little closer each day

On this evening, I give the final blow.

**

Out with my noisy row yesterday in the afternoon! Yes very noisy.
Took alot of snaps, but I only chose some to upload. Why? Idk either.
Haha anyway the main point of the 6 of us went Towning yesterday!


Big sunglasses =


I said, lets take a random shot! But instead she looked into the lens D:


The colour of our hair will forever be the same(:


My girls.



We went to Far East. Yes yes Far East again I know, at least its better than Bugis right! Bugis is so, .. Boring?
Anyway grabbed some finger food before we start our shopping spree!


Mango Lingo.


I was waiting for mine!

Bought a 2 piece top. Loved it, absolutely! Bestie's the crazy one.
She bought everything as if the whole place is hers! She = Rich :D
Haha head on down to West Coast to slack at the beach? Yeah.


{Lets make the best out of our lives.}

Loadsa complicated issues came to light yesterday. I was appalled, very.
Eitherways partially its my fault too. But you were stubborn okay!
But at least today, everything worked out quite alright and I'm glad.

I hope this will get even better, somehow or another.


BB called me yesterday and broke down. Kinda heart-wrecking, ouch.
But someday we'll get used to it! Time is of the essence. (Eh?) Okay.
So missing you, (:

No comments: